According To recent data, New York SEO services are important, not just on a local level, but also on a global scale. Read on to find out why…
Traffic in New York has been quite the challenge since the inception of automobiles but if you really want to see congestion, spend a little time on Google researching the city’s internet and website traffic. New York City is so popular on the internet that even Google holds its headquarters in the illustrious city that never sleeps. And while 1.757 billion people climb aboard a NYC subway every year, the Big Apple holds the coveted number one spot as the most Googled city in the entire world and that’s out of 3.2 billion users. If you want to rank well in the Empire State, you’ll definitely need to implement these 9 best New York SEO services immediately:
- Local Landing Page Optimization: When people search your company, they should be able to immediately recognize it as a New York City company. This is true whether you have a physical building in New York or you simply sell virtual services to the 8.5 million residents that live there. In order to create a well-crafted city page, you should familiarize yourself with Google’s online business guidelines or contact a New York SEO services company directly to learn all the dos and don’ts of 2017 optimization. (Hint—never ever use a false address in your contact info. Google is notorious for penalizing this type of behavior).
- 2. Keyword Research Marketing: A clever research marketer can help you build your website around high ranking, low competition keywords that reach a very specific, targeted group of people. Try to be as honest with yourself as possible before you design your site. You don’t want your business to rank for something you’re not actually selling, even if you plan to sell it in the future. Website surfers of today are accustomed to immediate gratification and the last thing you want is for New York residents to leave bad reviews. This leads into the next important search engine optimization tactic which happens to be reviews.
- NYC Local Reviews: Clients are proven to research company reviews prior to making in-store purchases and an astounding. As such, positive local reviews are sort of like an intersection, the place where online traffic converts itself into foot traffic. Your email and media strategy should highlight positive local reviews and the NYC SEO expert you contact should have a detailed plan on how to keep those positive local reviews coming in. Your campaign might include free merchandise giveaways or charitable local events where word of mouth spreads quickly. Digital marketing has a funny way of traveling in a circle. Often times, it starts with an in-person conversation that leads to a Google search that converts back to an in-person sale. Here’s an example of how that might happen:
Example Of How New York SEO Services Might Impact Your Local Business:
A customer enters your store, office, event (etc.) and expresses an interest in one of your stellar products. You give them a briefing explanation about what your product is and why this person should buy it. They leave empty handed, but the transaction is far from over. Later that night, they go online and research your product, your company, and your online reputation. If they’re satisfied with what they read, especially in the review section, they return. The next time you meet them, they’re confident in making a purchase. Sometimes they skip step three altogether and go ahead and make that purchase online but data suggests that most consumers exhibit the exact behavior you see above. They prefer to research online and purchase in person.
Of course, this scenario could go very differently if they’re unhappy with what they read on your website, or worse, if they can’t find your website at all. 88% of shoppers trust online recommendations just as much as they trust their own friend’s opinions.
- Regularly Updating Blog Content: Any SEO company that tells you a blog isn’t necessary hasn’t studied the best management strategies for 2017. Businesses didn’t use to need a blog as long as they had a great website but now rankings related to social media, email, and blogs are interwoven, like a quilt. If you want to stay covered, a good blog with ample content related to happenings in NY is a must.
- Knowledge And Implementation Of Long-Tail Keywords: The top new sites on the web are guaranteed to be the ones that make good use of high traffic, long-tail keywords. These keywords are more like phrases and they often include a destination. For example, a regular keyword an agency would have honed in on in the past was simple. For instance, it might have been: chiropractor.
Today, something along the lines of chiropractor services in NY would perform much better. Long-tail keywords sometimes contain awkward phrasing, but that is a result of search itself. The next time you start Googling something, pay close attention to the phrase you’re typing into the search bar. It might be something awkward like how to potty train 1 yrs old. Search isn’t just changing the way we look for things, it’s also changing the way we write about them in terms of the phrasing we use.
- Optimized Title Tags, URLs, and Meta Descriptions: In order for a website to work in your favor, there are hundreds of tiny little details that must be ironed out. Be certain to pay close attention to your work on meta descriptions, title tags, URLs and page titles. They must be the appropriate length and contain just the right number of keywords if you want to increase your number of page views and daily customer visits.
- Inbound And Outbound Links To Comparable, Quality Websites: The number of quality websites linking back to yours is incredibly important to search engines. This service should be part of the SEO Company’s sales package. If you’re unsure of what to ask for, just find out what their off-page optimization strategy is and if they are able to obtain do follow links from quality websites that will redirect to your site.
- Mobile Phone Optimization: In order to provide customers with the best possible experience, your website should be optimized for the growing number of mobile phone internet users. This service will undoubtedly help to grow your conversion rate.
Ask About New York SEO Services That Really Work And Get Results!
Many companies that offer search engine optimization overlook these newer tactics in favor of the process they have been using for years. If you want to rank high on Google amongst New York City businesses, call us today for a free SEO audit. We’d be happy to advise you on the search engine optimization process for New York City and beyond.